Put a little extra bounce in your step!
We’ve got huge inflatable playgrounds, endless games and even a blow-up birthday throne!
It’s just you and your invited guests in our enormous bouncy house arenas and party rooms!
You can tailor every detail of the party experience to make it as special as the birthday kid!
Kelly McHugh, Owner of Pump It Up of Raleigh, bought the franchise in 2009 with the desire to create an environment where families and friends could get together to celebrate, socialize and exercise for fun - stress free.
"Customers tell us that our party planning expertise, attention to detail, and elevated level of customer service is what they appreciate the most." - McHugh
Kelly has a marketing background working for major corporations in the high tech industry. After starting her family, she wanted to be involved in a business that she could relate to and also have the ability to balance her home life with her professional life. She found this opportunity with Pump It Up.
"We strive every day to make sure that our birthday children feel extra special and that the celebration they have at Pump It Up of Raleigh is THE party they never ever forget." - McHugh
Our Pump It Up Family
- Maria Hernandez, Shift Manager
- Destiny Mahony, Shift Manager
- Melissa Papp, Shift Manager
- Lyndsay Scott, Shift Manager
- Capria Washington, Shift Manager
Party Attendants & Party Coordinators: The number one goal of these Pump It Up team members is to ensure that your birthday child has a FANTASTIC party and that it is 100% stress free for the party hosts. From the moment you pull into the parking lot, this staff will assist you in every way. Party Attendants are there to help you bring your party necessities into the facility. They will engage, organize and supervise your guests while they are playing in the private arenas. And lastly our Party Coordinators will facilitate all the party happenings in your party room. These guys are party pros and they look forward to making your party a complete success!
- "When we arrived, someone came right to the car to help unload! Everyone was friendly & helpful. The "Tylers" kept the kids engaged and Ashley set up a beautiful party room and even went the extra mile to put the chips and goldfish crackers on each plate! Amazing!" - Dana
- "It was lots of fun, clean, low stress...everything a parent could ask for! Everything was perfect & most importantly, the birthday girl was VERY happy!" - Samantha
- "My boys love Pump it Up! It's a great indoor option for getting their energy out. Staff is great too!" - Ashley
- "Planned my 4 year olds birthday party here and it could not have been more successful! The staff was SUPER friendly and the party went off without a hitch. Everyone really enjoyed themselves. GO GLOW and have fun! PS the staff sets up everything for you! Can you believe that?? AWESOME!" - Sheri
- "I have taken my son here since he was able to walk and he never wants to leave! They have Date Night's, track out & summer camps, too. The staff is friendly and the arenas are always clean." - Leslie P.