Camp Pump It Up
Camp Pump It Up - Winter 2016
Drop your kids off at Camp Pump It Up where the doors to imaginative play open through themed programs and activities. Our camps build healthy bodies and minds by combining active play along with art, science and food projects that promote creative thinking.
- Ages 4-10, Children must be potty trained
- Monday - Friday, December 19th - 30th, 2016
- Half Day: 9:00a - 12:30p, $25 per 1/2 day
- Full Day: 9:00a - 3:00p, $40.00 per day | $200 per week
- Advanced Reservation and Pre-Payment required
- LUNCH: Campers bring own bagged lunch and drink. NO PEANUT/TREE NUT PRODUCTS, PLEASE!
- SNACKS: Campers bring own AT LEAST (2) healthy snacks and drink. Snacks may also be purchased on-site for your convenience. We have water fountains throughout the facilty.
- Siblings always receive a 10% discount. Sibling discount cannot be combined with any other offer.
- Late pick up available at $7.00/child for 30 minutes
- A $7 per child fee will be added to any walk-in without reservation/pre-payment (MINIMUM 12 HOUR NOTICE REQUIRED)
A camp registration packet must be completed prior to attending the first day of camp. All scheduled camp dates must be chosen at the time of registration and may not be moved or changed once registered for camp. Unattended camp sessions or customer cancellations will be deemed forfeited for the date registered. For more information call 949.382.1231 or email us at email@example.com.