CORONAVIRUS PREVENTION INFORMATION
Updated: Apri 30
Dear Parents and Caretakers,
Pump It Up San Francisco is temporarily closed in accordance with San Francisco's Public Health Shelter-in-Place Order update of April 29, 2020 requiring people to stay home except for essential needs until May 31. We will not be holding down any parties until at least the order ends. https://sf.gov/stay-home-except-essential-needs
Our online booking system is accepting reservations beyond the May 31 at this time. But we understand this may change again. Therefore, we will work on a case by case basis to reschedule any party that may need to be accommodated to comply with future local, state or federal Public Health Order guidelines.
Once we reopen we will continue to diligently keep our facility sanitary and safe, as always.
Here are some of the steps we take to keep our facilities virus-free:
- In our lobby, play areas and eating rooms we have readily available hand sanitizers.
- We regularly wipe down the checkin waiver kiosk, front desk, play and eating areas, and vending machines and we offer hand sanitizers or Clorox wipes near these areas.
- We encourage all guests to use hand sanitizer before and after jumping on our rides, and we wipe down touchpoints on the rides, table tops and door knobs with Purell Surface Disinfectant after each event.
- During Party and Open Play Days, we have assigned staff members in charge of disinfecting common areas throughout the day.
- We circulate fresh air into our play arenas and eating rooms continuously during our events.
- We encourage guests to follow the guidelines directly from the CDC. The Center For Disease Control (CDC) always recommends everyday preventive actions to help prevent the spread of respiratory diseases and can be found directly on their website: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
And as a reminder, our parties are 100% private, so you will only be sharing the party space with your invited guests.
Thank you for your business,
The Pump It Up Team