Dear Parents and Caretakers,
You may be concerned about the spread of the coronavirus which, given the widespread media attention of this illness, is understandable. Diligence in keeping areas clean is, as always, of the utmost importance here at Pump It Up and we wanted to share the things we do in our store to ensure a clean and safe environment.
Here are the steps we take to keep our facilities virus-free:
- Every team member receives extensive training on the proper cleaning methods and protocols for every area of our facility.
- Team members’ shifts always include allotted cleaning time.
- We require all guests to use hand sanitizer before and after jumping on our rides, and we wipe down high-traffic touch points on the rides with Clorox disinfectant after each event.
- We frequently wipe down door handles, trash cans, vending machines and water fountain buttons/mouth pieces with Clorox disinfectant throughout the day.
- Hand sanitizer is available to all guests throughout the facility.
- Each ride is deep cleaned regularly.
- Floors and surfaces are thoroughly cleaned daily.
- In our party rooms, all tables and our birthday throne are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected after each event.
- We have removed items from our play arenas than cannot be easily sanitized.
We encourage guests to follow the guidelines directly from the CDC. The Center For Disease Control (CDC) always recommends everyday preventive actions to help prevent the spread of respiratory diseases and can be found directly on their website: https://www.cdc.gov/ coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html. Additionally, here is a link to their website that speaks directly to the limited risk for children: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/specific-groups/children-faq.html
Finally, as a reminder, our parties are 100% private, so you will only be sharing the party space with your invited guests.
Thank you for your business,
The Pump It Up Team